Topic: Fresh install : strange kernel module loading
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): Latest stable 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11 (cloud init)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, I've just made a fresh install of iRedmail. Once I boot the VM, I see the following message printed on the tty : (see screenshot), telling me that the "wireguard module" has been loaded to the kernel. But I have not installed wireguard and when check if the package is installed, apt and dpkg cleary state that it is not.
The question is : does the iRedmail installer installs automatically wireguard ? If yes, why ? thx
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.