Topic: Delete account
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedAdmin 1.5 (MySQL)
Please help me to delete or add account.
When I click add user, it says Error: Account already exists, please choose another one. How can I remove an existing user in order to set up a new user. I checked that amavisd base, roundcubemail base have users tables. From what tables do I need to find the existing user and delete? The user's files in the vmail folder are deleted by the system itself.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.