Topic: FreeBSD Jail Fresh Install Trouble
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE-p2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Maria
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Having trouble doing the initial install of the server. Running FreeBSD and installing within a jail. However I am getting the below error. I tried installing the python plugin manually, but can't seem to as all reports say the port is broken and to use another plugin. Below is the tail of the install showing the error.
===> Fetching all distfiles required by py38-coverage_enable_subprocess-1.0 for building
===> py38-pytest-env-0.6.2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
=> pytest-env-0.6.2.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch [https]://files[dot]pythonhosted[dot]org/packages/source/p/pytest-env/pytest-env-0.6.2.tar.gz
pytest-env-0.6.2.tar.gz 1693 B 14 MBps 00s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by py38-pytest-env-0.6.2 for building
===> py38-pytest-freezegun-0.4.2 is marked as broken: causes INTERNALERROR
failures in PyTest in many python-based ports, based on the assessment in
this comment: [https]://github[dot]com/pytest-dev/pytest/issues/10846.
*** Error code 1
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/py-pytest-freezegun
*** Error code 1
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/py-Jinja2
<< ERROR >> Failed in downloading package(s), please fix it manually and then relaunch iRedMail installer.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.