==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm trying to configure SSO for SOGo using KeyCloak. When I add the configuration about SAML to the configuration file sogo.conf and restart the services, I get the error 502 Bad Gateway. Maybe someone implemented it? can you share your configuration experience or configuration files?
P.S. I turned on debugging mode everywhere and there is nothing interesting in the logs!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.