Topic: pop3-login: Aborted login
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.13
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi Zhang, hi All,
First excuse my english.
My mail server was working fine, but suddenly POP3 doesn't work anymore, but imap is working fine.
pop3-login: Aborted login (auth failed, 1 attempts in 2 secs): user=<email@example.com>, method=PLAIN, rip=@IP1, lip=@ip2, TLS, TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits), session=<hhobvsD5A/9pZUZQ>
Thank's for help
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.