Topic: Firewall issue
I've have a problem with my server which is blocking ports i'm not telling it to block. I've cleared the iptables rules and turned of ufw but it still blocks a port. Is there a new kind of firewall iredmail is using i'm missing?
nft was the firewall I was missing.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version: 1.4.0 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MARIADB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.