Topic: [SOLVED] "mysql_local.connections_active" ratio is "too big"
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? n.n.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
For some time, I keep getting this warning:
mysql connections = 70.2%
the ratio of current active connections vs the maximum possible number of connections Alarm
After a short time, my system "recovers", but I guess it would be a good idea to solve the issue instead.
Should I increase the number of allowed connections? An how would I do this?
Or is this a more serious problem? (BTW: I am the only one using the server right now, and I am doing this with three or four clients simultaneously, 2 Linuxs and 2 Androids.)
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.