Topic: [HELP] Helo command rejected: ACCESS DENIED.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Stream release 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Apr 17 13:44:43 mail postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from revws10-220.127.116.11.intermedia.net.ar[18.104.22.168]: 554 5.7.1 <revws10-22.214.171.124.intermedia.net.ar>: Helo command rejected: ACCESS DENIED. Your email was rejected because the sending mail server appears to be on a dynamic IP address that should not be doing direct mail delivery (10-192.99.240); from=<email@example.com> to=<firstname.lastname@example.org> proto=ESMTP helo=<revws10-126.96.36.199.intermedia.net.ar>
Added to /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre/ but seems not work:
# Prepend HELO hostname of sender server
What should I do now?
Did I add something wrong?
I want to whitelist this domain name or user's email address to let his emails successfully come into our inbox.
Please help, thank you very much!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.