Topic: unable to subscribe expunge folder
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Ive set up dovecot lazy expunge plugin with below config, but subscribe to expunge folder button is greyed out in roundcube.
How can i show expunge folder?
prefix = .EXPUNGED/
hidden = no
list = yes
separator = /
location = maildir:~/Maildir/expunged
mail_plugins = $mail_plugins lazy_expunge
# Move messages to an .EXPUNGED mailbox
lazy_expunge = .EXPUNGED
# If true, only move to expunged storage if this is the last copy of the message in the user’s account.
lazy_expunge_only_last_instance = yes
# Define ACL so that user cannot list the .EXPUNGED mailbox
acl = vfile:/etc/dovecot/dovecot.acl
# Expunged messages most likely don't want to be included in quota:
quota_rule = .EXPUNGED:ignore
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.