Topic: problem with blacklist for email addresses of alias accounts
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky Linux release 8.7 (Green Obsidian)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MARIADB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have noticed that emails sent to user email accounts (xxx@domain) are being blocked by the system's blacklist, but when the same email is sent to the email alias address (alias-xxx@domain), the blacklist does not function. To me, this seems strange, as emails from the blacklist sent to alias addresses (alias-xxx@domain) should not be delivered to xxx@domain.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.