Topic: 421 Too many connections, slow down
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL 9.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MARIADB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
My Iredmail server fails to send many emails because it receives the following message: (host smtp-in.libero.it[126.96.36.199] refused to talk to me: 421 smtp-07.iol.local smtp-07.iol .local Too many connections, slow down [smtp-07.iol.local; LIB_145])
Is there a way to avoid this message?
Is it possible to slow down email sendings?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.