Topic: 450 4.7.25 Client host rejected: Cannot find your hostname
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? non-pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Good morning Guys,
I am getting the below error even after doing the below steps:
python3 wblist_admin.py --add --whitelist @.senderscomain.com
3. In Iredapd database:
insert into greylisting_whitelist_domains(id,domain) values (47, 'sendersdomain.com');
4. restarted all the services
bit postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]: 450 4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]; from=<sender.email.address.com> to=<my.iredmailuser.email.address.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<PZTHOPPS01.senderemailaddress.com>
I know this error was answered/fix already here in the forum but it seems that the above fix doesn't solve my issue.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.