Topic: Roundcube table, one missing, one already exists
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
after the upgrade to iRedMail 1.6.3 i got mail from cron with the subject "Cron <root@mail> /usr/bin/php /opt/www/roundcubemail/bin/cleandb.sh >/dev/null". The body of the mail says: ERROR:  Table 'roundcubemail.responses' doesn't exist (SQL Query: DELETE FROM `responses` WHERE `del` = 1 AND `changed` < '2023-05-25 00:00:00').
Well, i thought it might be a good idea to upgrade roudcube from comandline like this:
# cd /opt/www/roundcubemail/ # ./bin/updatedb.sh --package=roundcube --dir=SQL Updating database schema (2013052500)... [FAILED] ERROR: Error in DDL upgrade 2013052500:  Table 'cache_shared' already exists
Searching the forums, i only find advice to import roundcubemail database manually like ..
mysql> USE roundcubemail; mysql> SOURCE /opt/www/roundcubemail/SQL/mysql/...
Since the table 'cache_shared' already exists, it seems not to be the needed step, should i simply drop it? And which roundcubemail database should be imported for 'roundcubemail.responses doesn't exist' ... i'm confused and grateful for advice.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.