Topic: Mailing lists allowed senders
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi team, how can we allow only specific sender domains for mailing lists?
For example something like
permit *@example1.com permit *@example2.com deny all
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.