Topic: Cannot add dkim for next domains
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.3 PGSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi Iredmail supoort,
we cannot add dkim keys for our next domains after the first domain. we added fbi.ie as the first domain after installing Iredmail Pro, but we cannot add dkim recird for next domains.
sudo amavisd-new showkeys shows only the key#1 for the first domain added - fbi.ie, though we created the key for our second domain futuremsp.ie:
amavisd-new genrsa /var/lib/dkim/futuremsp.ie.pem 1024
chown amavis:amavis /var/lib/dkim/futuremsp.ie.pem
chmod 0400 /var/lib/dkim/futuremsp.ie.pem
service amavis restart
sudo amavisd-new showkeys:
; key#1 2048 bits, i=dkim, d=fbi.ie, /var/lib/dkim/fbi.ie.pem
dkim._domainkey.fbi.ie. 3600 TXT (
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.