Topic: email client showing cert issue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.3 PGSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi Iredmail support,
we have confured our cert by the following ways:
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/iRedMail.key
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/iRedMail.crt
But now we have the issue with the cert while sending outgoing message:
You are about to override how Thunderbird identifies this site and Thunderbirds offers to make an exception, but how to fix and remove this warning window ?
Please see the screenshot.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.