Topic: mlmmjadmin error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 22.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Recently upgraded 2 servers from ubuntu 20.04 to ubuntu 22.04
when i try to create or delete user i got error:
Error: JSONDecodeError('Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)')
the user is created and deleted no problem, it's just this error is bothering me.
Jul 25 06:55:03 mail mlmmjadmin: [127.0.0.1] GET /api/all@******.kz 500 104 "-" Jul 25 06:55:08 mail mlmmjadmin: --- no python application found, check your startup logs for errors ---
i guess this has something to do with python2 (ubuntu 20) to upgrade to python3 (ubuntu 22).
On the 3rd server (also upgraded from ubuntu 20 to 22) i get different error:
Error: ProgrammingError(1146, "Table 'vmail.used_quota' doesn't exist")
but the user is created and deleted with no problem as well.
P.S. Before upgrade (on ubuntu 20.04) there were no errors while creating or deleting users
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.