Topic: Imapsync migration from M365 to iRedmail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 22
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Pgsql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? firstname.lastname@example.org
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to migrate mailboxes from M365 to iRedmail with Imapsync ? because it seems that now you you need to configure OAuth2 on M365 side that doesn't seems like supported by imapsync ? Is their another way to migrate all the mailboxes without imapsync ? Thanks
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.