==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 12.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi while upgrading to iRedAPD-5.3 I got the following message:
Unsupported Linux/BSD distribution or release, abort.
As I said, I'm on Deban 12.1. Upgraded from bullseye
uname -s | tr '[a-z]' '[A-Z]' gives LINUX as result
Any suggestions ? I'm stuck
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.