Topic: Problem with fileinto :create
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
1.6.4 PGSQL edition.
if anyof (body :text :contains "testvar1", header :contains "to" "testvar1")
redirect :copy "email@example.com";
fileinto :create "INBOX.newfoldername";
Is the action of creating a folder currently supported? (fileinto :create)
How to prepare the right filter?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.