Topic: Catch all not working Ubuntu 22.04
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 22.04 LTS 64-bit
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to add a universal account for each domain by following this instruction:
$ mysql -u root -p
sql> USE vmail;
sql> INSERT INTO forwardings (address, forwarding, domain, dest_domain)
VALUES ('domain.com', 'email@example.com', 'domain.com', 'example.com');
But as a result, I get a situation in which all emails coming to the domain end up in the mailbox I specified. When viewing the headers of incoming emails, I see an existing mailbox in my domain as a target, but the letter still ends up in the mailbox I specified "for everyone".
Also in my var/log/maillog there is no error for this situation, just redirection.
I have looked through the topics on the forum, I have everything, I have looked through all cases of such an error and everything that helped them in my case already exists and apparently works. I am grateful in advance for any help.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.