Topic: Include/Exclude IMAP Folders from Ongoing Archive
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When importing existing messages using the spider-import command it's possible to choose which IMAP folders to import messages from using the --imap-folder argument. However, is it possible to specify which IMAP folders new messages should or shouldn't be archived from?
I ask because new messages in the junk folder are being archived. In addition, it doesn't seem possible to delete messages from the archive, only download as .eml or restore them.
I don't want an ever increasing number of archived junk messages, so am I missing something or is this functionality planned for a future release?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.