Topic: Default timezone, default language
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.4 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky 9.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I read a bit in docs and forum, but still not sure how to have a new user that is automatically configured with a specific timezone (Europe/Rome), and language (Italian). And have it used in apps.
RC use the browser setting ("auto" in default.inc.php)
SOGo: changed the SOGoTimezone variable in /etc/sogo.conf
Server correctly set to Europe/Rome.
Seems That I must set it manually in SOGo user panel.
What am I missing?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.