Topic: iRedMail without any database like normal PostFix / Dovecot
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 15.05
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
So far I knew how to install Postfix + Dovecot to setup an email server.
iRedMail server installs MySQL or Postgre
Now what if I don't want to install MySQL or any other database and instead just leave it to Postfix and Dovecot to store user and emails in the conventional way as they have been doing before
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.