Topic: Cannot send emails to Gmail

Hello! I've installed on a fresh Debian 12 server but it doesn't send mails to gmail, I've set A, DMARC, DMKIM, MX and SPF along with Reverse DNS on the VPS settings panel but Google still blocks my mails with this error message:
```host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2607:f8b0:4004:c19::1b]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [2604:a00:50:73:216:3eff:fe27:f612] The IP address sending
    this 550-5.7.25 message does not have a PTR record setup, or the
    corresponding 550-5.7.25 forward DNS entry does not point to the sending
    IP. As a policy, 550-5.7.25 Gmail does not accept messages from IPs with
    missing PTR records. 550-5.7.25 Please visit 550-5.7.25
```
My domain is mail.creartecnologia.uk so you can see there's a reverse DNS record but still I haven't been able to get pass Google's system. I forgot to mention that I can receive mail from Google and Protonmail (so far I've tested only there), also I can send and receive mail from my own domain.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version iRedMail-1.6.5
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Deployed with the downloadable installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 12 fresh install.
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cannot send emails to Gmail

your domain is creartecnologia.uk, and not mail.creartecnologia.uk, thats just an A record used for the MX

So you configured your PTR wrong

Re: Cannot send emails to Gmail

Cthulhu wrote:

your domain is creartecnologia.uk, and not mail.creartecnologia.uk, thats just an A record used for the MX

So you configured your PTR wrong

I changed my PRT to creartecnologia.uk and it worked after it propagated, thank you so much!