Topic: general question about iredmail function.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? email@example.com
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
There are few questions about the function of iredmail I would like to ask,
1. Are there any function which will show an error message when user fail to login?
2. are there any initial password in iredmail?
3. Are there any turing test in iredmail?
4. are there any document show what is composer.lock? What will be effected when composer.lock deleted.
5. Can we delete composer.lock?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.