Topic: roundcube search timesout
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.4 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have a new iredmail setup. The requirement from our server is very heavy on receiving and storage and almost none on sending. So we need to receive 10k email per minute but don't send anything out.
We have close to 3 million emails in our inbox right now. The problem we are facing are:
1. Roundcube inbox is slow to load
2. Search function on roundcube timesout. Is there a way we can directly search mailbodies and bypass roundcube.
What all can we do to finetune the search function.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.