Topic: Pro API not found
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.5 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DOWNLOADABLE
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 22.04.3 LTS jammy
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Newly setup system, all is working wonderfully, but am not successful with the API endpoint.
Have followed the guide located here > docs [dot] iredmail [dot] org/iredadmin-pro.restful.api.html including enabling API in the settings.py file, but hitting the API endpoint at <server>/api from web browser, curl or other is returning a "not found"
I did restart the iredapd service and restarted the server....not sure what else to try.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.