Topic: Pro API not found

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.5 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DOWNLOADABLE
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 22.04.3 LTS jammy
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Newly setup system, all is working wonderfully, but am not successful with the API endpoint.

Have followed the guide located here > docs [dot] iredmail [dot] org/iredadmin-pro.restful.api.html including enabling API in the settings.py file, but hitting the API endpoint at <server>/api from web browser, curl or other is returning a "not found"

I did restart the iredapd service and restarted the server....not sure what else to try.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Pro API not found

esg wrote:

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.5 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DOWNLOADABLE
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 22.04.3 LTS jammy
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Newly setup system, all is working wonderfully, but am not successful with the API endpoint.

Have followed the guide located here > docs [dot] iredmail [dot] org/iredadmin-pro.restful.api.html including enabling API in the settings.py file, but hitting the API endpoint at <server>/api from web browser, curl or other is returning a "not found"

I did restart the iredapd service and restarted the server....not sure what else to try.

Nevermind - I did a system package update, and rebooted again, and just got the JSON responses smile  this thread can be closed.