Topic: Licence Migration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1 / 5.4.1 iredadmin-pro
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, we are working in a Centos 7 enviroment and we want to migrate to a new cloud instance with Centos 8, but we have doubts about the licence migration, how can we migrate the licence from the original server to the new one?
Also there is a trial licence to try the new service before migrate the licence?
Thanks in advance!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.