Topic: Request a delivery notification for all outgoing emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.6
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 12
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Has anyone configured the mail server to automatically request delivery confirmation for all outgoing messages using MTA instead of the mail client? Is it even possible to do this?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.