Topic: Iredapd wblist whitelist alias
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.7 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky Linux 9.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I was trying to Whitelist several e-mail address to an alias address on our iredmail server
python3 /opt/iredapd/tools/wblist_admin.py --account email@example.com --list --whitelist addr1 addr2 etc.
They do add to the tables in amavis but it appears that the whitelist in amavis is trying against the expanded address's and is not whitelisting based on the original alias recipient.
Do alias addresses work in the white/black list or do I need to add the senders to the expanded mail users accounts whitelists individually?
I also notice in the logs that it appears to be looking up the srs rewritten address of the sender
could be the problem?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.