Topic: Mails from 'root@myhostname' after changing postfix 'myhostname'
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.5
- Deployed with iRedMail downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 22.04.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
(to solve SMTP Banner Check, installation at privat server network behind NAT and portforwarding)
daily status and backup mails into admins mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) from root@myhostname stoped given by these fact.
Where to adjust mail from root?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.