1 (edited by richardk.sicf 2024-06-25 23:53:41)

Topic: AD Group whitelist for outbound mail

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): => 1.5.1 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? => Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: => CentOS 7.9.2009 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): => LDAP -> AD integration
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): => Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? => No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Looking to allow users to receive mail with a mail group in active directory to receive but not allow sending external.... If the user is in the mailtrusted group they can send external... Is this possible?

I understand I can do this for each individual user but am looking to have it go by assigned active directory group.

I saw a similar question for https://forum.iredmail.org/topic19124-b … ernal.html but All of our users have the same domain.

Thank you so much

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: AD Group whitelist for outbound mail

Such white/blacklisting thing could be done with iRedAPD if you use SQL or OpenLDAP backends, but iRedAPD doesn't work with AD. sad

Re: AD Group whitelist for outbound mail

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Such white/blacklisting thing could be done with iRedAPD if you use SQL or OpenLDAP backends, but iRedAPD doesn't work with AD. sad

Sorry to hear that. Thank you!