Topic: locked out of iRedAdminPRO

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
-1.6.3 MARIADB edition
-installer
-Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-187-generic x86_64)
-MySQL
-Nginx
-Yes
copy paste from SQL database
MariaDB [vmail]> SELECT username, allow_nets FROM mailbox WHERE username='postmaster@rafey.is';
+---------------------+------------+
| username            | allow_nets |
| postmaster@rafey.is | NULL       |
1 row in set (0.001 sec)

MariaDB [vmail]>

Hi I was changing the whitelist IP for the domain admin account and I somehow lockd myself out. I followed the guide "Restrict mail user to login from specified IP addresses or networks" and it is not showing the user account as restricted to a IP address. I updated the MySQL database and restarted all services and rebooted the server but it still shows "Error: Login from your IP address is not allowed." on the WebGUI.
I am not sure what logs to add to this post as I am unable to find the correct one to show this limitiation for the user account.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: locked out of iRedAdminPRO

Check parameters in /opt/www/iredadmin/settings.py (it's normal if it doesn't present):

GLOBAL_ADMIN_IP_LIST =
ADMIN_LOGIN_IP_LIST =

Also in SQL database "iredadmin", table "settings", column `k` with same parameter names but in lower cases.

Re: locked out of iRedAdminPRO

Hi,
it was not in
/opt/www/iredadmin/settings.py
but I found it in
SQL iredadmin database the
global_admin_ip_list | {"value": ["x.x.x.x"]}
the x.x.x.x value was set to the old value and not updated when I changed it in the Admin GUI
I was able to correct this info and now it is working again.
Many thanks!!!!