Topic: iRedAPD max msg x dest limit

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.8 MARIADB edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 22.04.1-Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello, I configured it so that users can send 100 emails per hour and so that each message can be sent to up to 500 recipients, but iRedAPD is not working this way, I don't know if I have to make any adjustments, but I didn't find it on the documentation. When sending 1 email to 304 recipients it counts as if you had sent 100 emails and the message below is displayed in the log.

Jun 18 09:40:29 mail01 iredapd [127.0.0.1] [test1@domain.com] Quota exceeded: sender throttle for max_msgs, recipient_count=304, 0->304/100. (id=1/msg_size=73400320 (bytes)/account=@.; id=1/max_rcpts=500/account=@.; id=1/max_msgs=100/account=@.; id=1/max_quota=0 (bytes)/account=@.; )

What do I have to change for the configuration to work?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAPD max msg x dest limit

One message with 500 recipients is considered as 500 messages by iRedAPD, and it's what actually sent out by Postfix. In your case you may want to increase the max messages to 50000 (100 * 500).