Topic: Relay mail from external source through Exchange to iRedmail

Hi there,

I've been tasked with configuring a DMZ-located iRedMail mail server for an external supplier to send/receive emails as if they're within our domain. I have successfully configured outgoing email from iRedmail to route through to our internal on-prem Exchange servers giving the illusion the mail was sent internally.

I'm now stuck on the other way, a ton of googling has provided a ton of confusing and seemingly not what I need options regarding mail relay connectors. I'm pretty much new to Mail Servers as a whole so if anyone has advice for how I would take incoming mail from external senders heading to anemail@ourinternaldomain.co.uk (which exists on both our exchange and the iRedMail mail server) and relay it over to that same email but on the iRedMail mail server rather than the mailbox that resides on exchange of the same name (I will be deleting the actual mailbox on exchange but leaving the account active).

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Relay mail from external source through Exchange to iRedmail

What error did you get?