1 (edited by Albux 2011-05-03 19:26:46)

Topic: [SOLVED] iRedAdmin 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 upgrade problem

Hello Zhang,

I've upgraded my iRedAdmin from 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 on our production server (iredmail 0.6.0) and the logging/quarantining to MySQL just stopped. No errors in any log... All other services are running fine.
In the dashboard every statistic is zero or empty and doesn't move. Quarantine is also empty.

So I've tested exactly the same upgrade procedure on our internal test server (iredmail 0.7.0) and everything is working flawlessly.

I have no idea of what's going on, as the logs show no errors at all and everything was working fine just a few seconds before the upgrades.

Any idea?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] iRedAdmin 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 upgrade problem

Albux wrote:

Hello Zhang,

I've upgraded my iRedAdmin from 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 on our production server (iredmail 0.6.0) and the logging/quarantining to MySQL just stopped. No errors in any log... All other services are running fine.
In the dashboard every statistic is zero or empty and doesn't move. Quarantine is also empty.

So I've tested exactly the same upgrade procedure on our internal test server (iredmail 0.7.0) and everything is working flawlessly.

I have no idea of what's going on, as the logs show no errors at all and everything was working fine just a few seconds before the upgrades.

Any idea?

Ok, don't worry... I've solved it by myself:

1) I've changed in the settings.ini for iRedAdmin all the 127.0.0.1 to localhost.
2) restarted again every service: amavisd, postfix-policyd, postfix, apache2

Everything works smile smile