Topic: Mailing List Features

Will you be adding more features to the Mailing List controls?

I am interested in the following features:

Ability to add custom Subject Headers per Mailing List.
Ability to add individual Disclaimer Messages per Mailing List at the end of each message.
The ability to select whether mails Sent from the Mailing List originates from the Sender or the Mailing List address.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mailing List Features

No plan for these 3 features.

monknoiz wrote:

Ability to add custom Subject Headers per Mailing List.

Built-in mail list is just like an alias, not a full-featured mailing list management tool like Mailman, so this feature is impossible.

monknoiz wrote:

Ability to add individual Disclaimer Messages per Mailing List at the end of each message.

Per-account disclaimer message requires to add Amavisd config file, so this is impossible too.

Is there any plan for integration of Mailman? I know it works well with Postfix in general. I love IRedAdmin but could really use more mailing list functionality.

monknoiz wrote:

Is there any plan for integration of Mailman? I know it works well with Postfix in general. I love IRedAdmin but could really use more mailing list functionality.

No plan yet. You can integrate it manually yourself.