Topic: how fix time info admin logs on iredadmin ?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 2.3.1
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
when i look at the admin logs at system  on the iredadmin page, i see that time is wrong for admin logs.
But mail logs (send/recieve) are correct.
the server time is correct.
I had set time zone as GMT+2 on the profile of the concerning domain before.

how can i fix that ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: how fix time info admin logs on iredadmin ?

So a per-domain time zone setting doesn't work for you, right? How about the per-user time zone setting?
I will check this issue later.

Just a quick sharing on how iRedAdmin-Pro set time zone: the timezone is set during login.

1) iRedAdmin-Pro ALWAYS set timezone to the one set in iRedAdmin-Pro config file `settings.py` first.
2) it queries per-user timezone setting, if found, set to found one.
3) if not per-user timezone, it queries per-domain timezone setting, if found, set to found one (per-domain setting).

So if no per-user and per-domain timezone settings, the timezone setting will be set to global one (`settings.py`).

ok.  if I set set time for any zone on a domain setting once , I can not remove it later.
Actually i want to active global time zone setting in the settings.py for all domains generally.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Just a quick sharing on how iRedAdmin-Pro set time zone: the timezone is set during login.

1) iRedAdmin-Pro ALWAYS set timezone to the one set in iRedAdmin-Pro config file `settings.py` first.
2) it queries per-user timezone setting, if found, set to found one.
3) if not per-user timezone, it queries per-domain timezone setting, if found, set to found one (per-domain setting).

So if no per-user and per-domain timezone settings, the timezone setting will be set to global one (`settings.py`).

yavuz.maslak wrote:

ok.  if I set set time for any zone on a domain setting once , I can not remove it later.

Confirmed it's a bug of iRedAdmin-Pro, and fixed moment ago. This fix will be available in upcoming iRedAdmin-Pro release.

yavuz.maslak wrote:

Actually i want to active global time zone setting in the settings.py for all domains generally.

Then please don't set any per-domain and per-user time zone setting. It will pick up the global setting.