Topic: Password of cn=vmailadmin is incorrect

I´m installing it in Debian 8 with OpenLDAP, it seems to be OK, but when I reboot and try to log in roundcube tells me Login Failed, in IredAdmin Error: Password of cn=vmailadmin is incorrect., what can I do?? I've checked the passwords several times and I installed iredmail like 10 times now, always the same errors...

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Password of cn=vmailadmin is incorrect

*) Did you see any error message on terminal during iRedMail installation?
*) Any error in file iRedMail-0.9.2/runtime/install.log? We need this for troubleshooting.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

*) Did you see any error message on terminal during iRedMail installation?
*) Any error in file iRedMail-0.9.2/runtime/install.log? We need this for troubleshooting.

During installation there isn't any error message. In install.log says 5 times "iRedMail-0.9.2/conf/core: line 327: systemctl: command not found". Everything else looks normal....

Debian 8 switches to systemd, so iRedMail requires systemd by default. did you uninstall it and use SysV tools instead?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Debian 8 switches to systemd, so iRedMail requires systemd by default. did you uninstall it and use SysV tools instead?

I´m not sure about this because I´m using an LXC Container on Proxmox 4, I'll try to install systemd and I'll let you know what happens.....

ok, I installed systemd and did everything again, now in install.log says in 3 times "Failed to get D-Bus Connection: Unknown Error -1" and it also says once "ldap_bind: Invalid Credentials (49)" During installation it didn't show any errors.

rafikilotr wrote:

"ldap_bind: Invalid Credentials (49)"

This error message always means it's connecting with an incorrect bind dn or password.

Did you install this Debian OS from scratch by yourself? or just load an existing OS image?
Could you please try to install Debian OS yourself and try again?

I tried with an OpenVZ Container, Everything its OK now, thanks for your help.....!!!!!1