==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Question for developer , i have a 0.9.3 that i have upgraded and its working ok. I now wish to install SOGo on the server to offer my customers some more functionality. I have looked online at your install instructions and just wondered are they upto date for installing on a 0.9.3 server as i noticed in the upgrade tutorials you have some steps to update SOGo , or as this is a new SOGo intsall are those not needed.

Thanks
Animatrix

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Install SOGo

Almost all info on our SOGo install tutorial is ok, besides the sample of sogo.conf. You can download the newest sogo.conf here:
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/src/ … ples/sogo/

WARNING: There're many placeholder variables in this template, you need to replace them by proper values.

Hi Zhang, so when you say placeholder variables , wot exactly needs replacing in this file, can you list them plzz
thanks
A

You can try this:

cd iRedMail-0.9.3
grep 'PH_' samples/sogo/sogo.conf

If you take a look at it patiently, you will find them very easy to replace.

Hi Zhang, so i have installed sogo and i can access the web interface for it, however i cant login with any username and / or passwords? i hve looked that they are the same in the two databases ie vmail and sogo users, they are but when i try to login it says wrong username or password wot could the issue be ?

thanks
A

Any related error message in sogo log file? /var/log/sogo/sogo.log.