Topic: LogWatch no more after system 'yum' update.

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
- Store mail accounts in which backend: MySQL
- Web server: Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
====

After updating my systems (including my iRedMail server) I am no longer receiving nightly LogWatch reports. I don't think LogWatch was removed, I did nothing more than a 'yum update', so I think the service/job was possibly disabled? With some direction, I'm sure I can find its switch.

The directory '/etc/logwatch/conf/logfiles' is empty and I'm currently looking around for any configuration settings, but I can post any logs that may be of help!
Thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: LogWatch no more after system 'yum' update.

*) Check whether package 'logwatch' is installed.
*) Check postfix log file to make sure the email it sent out (if any) was not blocked/discarded by Postfix.
*) Run 'logwatch' manually (with proper arguments) to see whether it works fine.

Re: LogWatch no more after system 'yum' update.

Running `which logwatch` returned it's path, so it was still on the machine. I ran 'logwatch' without any arguments, it took a minute or so to respond back, but I am getting the reports again. Thank you for your direction!