- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi all,

Since this morning all message from yahoo are rejected by greylinting /cluebring...i have this error  in /var/log/mail.log

Jan 14 08:49:02 server cbpolicyd[16428]: module=Greylisting, action=defer, host=67.195.87.85, helo=nm49.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com, from=user@yahoo.fr, to=user1@domain.tld, reason=greylisted
Jan 14 08:49:02 server postfix/smtpd[14897]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from nm49.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com[67.195.87.85]: 451 4.7.1 <user1@domain.tld>: Recipient address rejected: Greylisting in effect, please come back later; from=<user@yahoo.fr> to=<user1@domain.tld> proto=ESMTP helo=<nm49.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>

Thank's  for helping me to fix this error.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Greylisting erros

Try steps below:

*) Download script "spf_to_greylist_whitelists.py" here:
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredapd/src/default/tools/

*) Copy it to /opt/iredapd/tools/

*) Run commands below:

cd /opt/iredapd/tools/
python spf_to_greylist_whitelists.py yahoo.com

It will add all IP addresses/networks listed in SPF record of email domain 'yahoo.com' into SQL table "greylisting_whitelists". It should solve your issue. Please do let me know whether or not it works for you.

Oops, Yahoo uses 'ptr:' in its SPF record, but this script doesn't support 'ptr:' yet.
Please give me some time to fix it.

After checking SPF document, i'm afraid there's no good way to handle Yahoo IP addresses/networks.
You have to disable greylisting for Yahoo with below SQL commands:

sql> USE iredapd;
sql> INSERT INTO greylisting_whitelists (account, sender, comment) VALUES ('@.', '@yahoo.com', 'yahoo.com');
sql> INSERT INTO greylisting_whitelists (account, sender, comment) VALUES ('@.', '@yahoo.net', 'yahoo.net');

Please upgrade your iRedMail-0.9.2 to the latest iRedMail-0.9.3:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredmail.releases.html

iRedMail-0.9.3 ships iRedAPD-1.7.0, when you run the script to upgrade iRedAPD, it will ask you to type SQL root password and create database "iredapd" automatically.

Hi Zhang,
Thank's because i dont found de iredap databases, i'll  upgrade to 0.9.3
Thank's again for your help.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please upgrade your iRedMail-0.9.2 to the latest iRedMail-0.9.3:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredmail.releases.html

iRedMail-0.9.3 ships iRedAPD-1.7.0, when you run the script to upgrade iRedAPD, it will ask you to type SQL root password and create database "iredapd" automatically.