Topic: migrating users mailbox from postfix+dovecot to iRedOS-0.6.0

Hi,

First let me thank for the wonderful product of iRedOS which is very easy to configure the mail server with amavisd-new and postfixadmin etc. Its very easy for newbies like me to configure such a mail server.

my quire is this. I have an existing mail server with postfix and dovecot with multiple domains and users. all the users password is in stored in PAM. I have configured the new mail server with higher hard ware capabilities with iRedOS-0.6.0 built on Centos 5.3 with postfix, dovecot, amavisd-new, mysql.

Is there a way to have a smooth migration from my old mail serve to new mail server (iRedOS-0.6.0) with passwords, mailboxes etc.

Expecting the solutions from the experts.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: migrating users mailbox from postfix+dovecot to iRedOS-0.6.0

Use imapsync utility to copy aal the emails from one server to the new server.

ananth.br wrote:

Hi,

First let me thank for the wonderful product of iRedOS which is very easy to configure the mail server with amavisd-new and postfixadmin etc. Its very easy for newbies like me to configure such a mail server.

my quire is this. I have an existing mail server with postfix and dovecot with multiple domains and users. all the users password is in stored in PAM. I have configured the new mail server with higher hard ware capabilities with iRedOS-0.6.0 built on Centos 5.3 with postfix, dovecot, amavisd-new, mysql.

Is there a way to have a smooth migration from my old mail serve to new mail server (iRedOS-0.6.0) with passwords, mailboxes etc.

Expecting the solutions from the experts.