==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL 2.4.1
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I want to trouble shooting sent and received mail to another domain.
How to send mail immediately for one account do this, example postmaster@domain.tld.

Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Account email high priority!

I'm afraid that i don't understand what the "immediately" and "high priority" mean...

If you need to send email, just send. I guess you want to receive email sent from external domain immediately? If yes, try to disable greylisting with iRedAdmin-Pro for this (local) account (or domain) and try again.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I'm afraid that i don't understand what the "immediately" and "high priority" mean...

If you need to send email, just send. I guess you want to receive email sent from external domain immediately? If yes, try to disable greylisting with iRedAdmin-Pro for this (local) account (or domain) and try again.

I have a email account manager and he want to send email to other domain now. His email not go to step by step in queue.
Thanks.

*) Did he get any error message on his mail client application?
*) Any related log in Postfix log file on your server? You can find Postfix log file location here:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/file.locat … ml#postfix