Topic: How to backup everything including all emails?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I am currently taking an offsite backup of the /var/vmail/backup folder. Now, it appears the backups in that folder contain only the MySQL DBs of everything including iRedAdmin Pro, Sogo, etc.
Where are the actual emails are stored? What folder should I be backing up in addition to the above if I have to do a complete restore of my mail server (including all mailboxes and associated emails)?
Secondly, does the current backup script actualy do a retention of the backups it takes?