==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:  0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I'm unable to connect to my iRedMail server from an Android device using K-9 mail. It complains about invalid credentials (username/password). Using the exact same IMAP settings on Thunderbird, I can connect with no problems. Any ideas?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Unable to connect to server with K-9 mail

No idea, if same settings works with Thunderbird, server-side settings are ok.
How do you configure IMAP/POP3/SMTP settings in K-9? Did you try other mail clients on your Android?

I use BlackBerry Hub as mail client on BlackBerry DTEK50 (an Android phone with OS 6.x), adding account as an Exchange ActiveSync account, syncing mail folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, no problem. The mail server is iRedMail (+SOGo), of course.

Turns out I forgot to open port 587 via my AWS console. The reason I was able to connect with Thunderbird was that I had a security policy allowing all traffic from my desktop IP. If anyone else is encountering similar issues, here is the list of ports to check:

http://www.iredmail.org/docs/network.ports.html

The OWA path to configure in k9mail is in the HTTP server:

/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync