Topic: iRedmail has met our expectations
The combination of iRedmail and iRedAdmin-Pro has more than met our expectations.
We had tried several email solutions before jumping ship to iRedmail but all fell short of what we needed in one way or another. In this day and age ensuring reliable delivery / receipt of email is a cornerstone for most businesses. Being able to protect one's sending reputation is also mandatory. The iRedmail framework satisfies all these requirements.
We are particularly happy with the following:
1) We are now able to set a reverseDNS lookup for our mail server by way of a DNS PTR record.
2) Delegate email domain management and monitoring tasks to specific client staff.
3) Ability to finely tune the email incoming and outgoing rules via the iRedAdmin-Pro UI.
4) Ability to delve under the hood (when needed) for more advance customisation and streamlining of email flow.
5) Access to all logs for advanced troubleshooting of email issues (this is absolutely awesome!). Email issues can now be resolved very fast.
6) iRedmail continues to evolve and the support from Zhang is awesome!
All in all a top product.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes v2.6.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.