Topic: Catch-all working overtime...

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 16.04.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I have just move to a new server which is running 0.9.7 and migrated the mailbox and users from 0.9.6 as part of the process. All is working fine, except for the Catch-all mailbox. Under 0.9.6 the catch-all was recorded in the Alias table, but I see this have changed to the forwardings table now.

I have followed the tutorial http://www.iredmail.org/docs/sql.create.catch-all.html on creating a Catch-all Account, and it works.. but a bit too well. It forwards all mail to the destination address even if they are destined for a real mailbox.

The SQL statement I used is as follows(domain names changed), but it seems a bit weird... Any help appreciated.

INSERT INTO forwardings (address, forwarding, domain, dest_domain)
                      VALUES ('fred.org', Admin@fred.org', 'fred.org', 'fred.org');

Thanks in advance.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Catch-all working overtime...

Please show us output of command:

postconf virtual_alias_maps

Re: Catch-all working overtime...

#postconf virtual_alias_maps
virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql/virtual_alias_maps.cf proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql/domain_alias_maps.cf proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql/catchall_maps.cf proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql/domain_alias_catchall_maps.cf