Topic: Domain migration

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
======== Required information ====
iRedMail-0.9.6 MARIADB edition
CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
MySQL - Mariadb-server 5.5.56
Nginx 1.10.2
iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-2.6.0
====
Hi,

Theare are two mailservers:
Server1: iRedMail with two mail domain (Domain1 and Domain2);
Server2: <another mailserver> with one mail domain (Domain3).

I must to migrate Domain3 from Server2 to Server1.

First I want
- create and configure Domain3 on Server1;
- create mailboxes of Domain3 on Server1;
- migrate content of Domain3 from Server2 to Server1;
- finally switch traffic and switch users from Server2 on Server1
It is necessary that the Domain3 is running on the Server2 until the last stage.

DNS have correct A-record and MX-record Domain3 -> Server2
After I create Domain3 on Server1 Postfix of Server1 starts to process mail from Domain1 like a local messages on Server1. The service ignores records from DNS. Users of Domain1 and Domain2 (Server1) can not exchange letters with users of Domain3 (Server2).

How can I get Postfix to use records from DNS and ignore own Domain3 on Server1?

I have to do this piecemeal at nights because Domain3 contains many mailboxes and I cann't do it in one go.
PS: I tried to write the record "Domain3 -> Server2" in the hosts-file of Server1 but it did not work.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Domain migration

Try to configure per-domain relay of domain3 on server1, relay to something like: 'smtp:[IP-address-of-server2]:25'. With iRedAdmin-Pro, just go to domain profile, set the relay under tab "Relay".

And on server 2, add IP of server1 in "mynetworks =" in Postfix.